Lottie Moss New Clothing Line

Photo Credit: FASHIONISTA

Lottie Moss releases a new clothing line with Pacsun

Lottie Moss debuts her first ever spring collection with Pacsun

After a year in the making, model Lottie Moss launches her first capsule collection with Pacsun.  This collection with Pacsun marks Lottie Moss's the second time they have worked together. Lottie Moss told Teen Vogue in an interview, "I have been an associate of Pacsun ever since I did a jean campaign shoot with them a few years ago, they were such an amazing brand to work with and I feel like they have alway believed in me. They also really represent the age group I am aiming for."

Lottie's goal was to create a clothing line that would primarily reflect her own personal style, and closet. "I also took a lot of inspiration from what my friends wear and what they like; I showed them the sketches in the beginning, and took a lot of advice from them," said Lottie Moss in an interview with Teen Vogue. The brand according to Teen Vogue call 'California chic meet irreverent London attitude.' The collection items are all retailing between $22 - $59, and the collection itself mainly features slip dresses, off the shoulder tops, high wasted shorts, and graphic tees in different hues.

Lottie Moss has also chosen to star in her own campaigns for her collection. However her motivations go much deeper. She told in an interview with Fashionista, "I got to fit the clothes to exactly how I wanted them to look on my body. That is a part of the collection what I really wanted to get across: That not everyone is a stick thin model and I'm certainly not. Most girls are around five-foot-five. Most of us have boobs. Most of us have bums. We like the have meals, do you know what I mean? I wanted my collection to be like a true reflection of me, and I'm a curvy girl."

This collection fulfills the goal of today by encouraging a new generation of girls by accurately communicating the importance of body positivity. I think it is safe to say, that we can all be expecting big things in the future from Lottie Moss.





Credit:
Soo Hoo, Fawnia. "Lottie Moss wants to send a positive body message for her first collar with Pacsun." FASHIONISTA, FASHIONISTA
March 5, 2018. www.fashionista.com

Matera, Avery. "Lottie Moss debuts her Pacsun collection in time for Coachella." TEEN VOGUE, Teen Vogue Magazine.
March 14, 2018. www.teenvogue.com 



Comments

Popular Posts